Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians uses and discloses health information about you for treatment, to obtain payment for treatment, for administrative purposes, and to evaluate the quality of care that you receive. This notice describes our privacy practices. You can request a copy of this notice at any time. For more information about this notice or our privacy practices and policies, please contact the privacy officer as listed below.
Table of Contents
- Treatment, Payment, Health Care Operations
- Disclosures That Can Be Made Without Your Authorization
- Your Rights Under Federal Privacy Regulations
- Appointment Reminders, Treatment Alternatives, and Other Health-related Benefits
- Our Promise to You
- Questions and Contact Person for Requests