In addition to Weight Loss Surgery, Rocky Mountain Physicians are specialized in a wide range of Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and Open General Surgery Procedures as follows:
- Lap Nissen fundoplication (anti-reflux procedure)
- Lap cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Lap and open groin hernia repair
- Lap and open ventral hernia repair
- Lap adrenalectomy (removal of adrenal gland)
- Lap splenectomy (removal of spleen)
- Lap and open intestinal surgery (removal of segment of small or large intestine)
- Lap gastric surgery (surgery to remove part or all of the stomach)
- Currently Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians helps to provide coverage for several Emergency Rooms at hospitals in the valley in addition to providing care to patients referred by their Family Physician.
For a general surgery consultation or to refer a patient, contact us at 801-268-3800.